Tuesday, July 15, 2014

S'mores Bars


  I've been super busy lately so I had only an hour to create, and photograph this weeks recipe. So I thought why not do something with s'mores! So I grabbed graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate and started experimenting. (Full disclosure I probably ate as many marshmallows as I toasted). After a few rounds I created these guys. They are like a chocolate bar with marshmallow in the middle and graham cracker dustings on the top. They are super easy to make.


How I Made Them:
Besides all the normal marshmallow fixings you'll need wax paper a open flame and a freezer. First thing you do is toast the marshmallow, I used the stove top for mine. Then you melt your chocolate (I used dark chocolate because I burned the milk chocolate). Once it's melted roll the marshmallow around in it completely covering the whole thing. FYI this project is really messy.


   Then you crumble up your graham cracker. It helps to use a fork. Roll the marshmallow in the crumbs. Put it on wax paper and put in the freezer for about 30 min. Wait till the chocolate is completely hardened.


(P.S what do you guys think about changing my blog name?)



No comments:

Post a Comment