Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Goals


Goals are important to me. They give me a destination, something to work towards. That's why I like to have goals even for fun relaxing things like summer. That's why I love this "how to summer list". It separates your summer goals into four categorize "go, make, do and eat"so you can appropriately organize you summer plans. Here are some ideas:
Go:-farmers market
-drive in movie
-drive in diner
-stargazing
-outdoor movie
-baseball game

Make:-ice cream
-dress (or any garment you aim to sew)
-heb garden
-outdoor fort

Do:-picnic
-backpacking trip
-BBQ
-block party

Eat:-malt
-root bear float
-watermelon
-s'mores
-veggie hot dogs

1 comment:

  1. I plan not to burn away my bedroom. Is this an okay summer plan? I know it's already part way through summer, but I only just made my plan a few days ago. Am I being lazy?

    ReplyDelete